LIFE INSURANCE QUOTE
I, Armando Wilson represent several Life Insurance companies. If you are looking for Life Insurance below you can input your date of birth, amount of life insurance coverage you are looking for, and compare Term Life and/or Universal (Permanent) Life from several companies. Free Quote
Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance is typically the least expensive kind of insurance and covers you for a set period. The longer the term, the longer you’re covered, and that means your rate will go up. Although terms vary by provider and age, you can usually get terms for 10, 20, and 30 years.
Permanent Life Insurance
Permanent life insurance (aka Universal Life Insurance) will cover you until you die, provided you continue paying premiums. You’ll have the same rate throughout the life of your policy, so the younger you are when you buy the policy, the lower your rate will be. Universal life insurance also builds cash value.
All Life Insurance companies have life insurance table rating requirements and guidelines:
- Preferred Plus – This is when you have no personal or family history of illness or disease, and your height and weight are normal.
- Preferred – This is where you may have a family history of illness, or take medication for blood pressure or cholesterol.
- Standard Plus – If you are mildly overweight, or have a family death at an early age due to illness.
- Standard – Average health, depression or anxiety, family history, or prior illnesses.
- Smoker – If you smoke you will pay a higher price even if you are healthy.
Life Insurance Free Quote Below
Your name, age, phone number and other information won’t be sold or distributed to other vendors, call centers, or agents.
Your information will only be seen by Armando Wilson
Leave your information below, if you have questions and/or doubts about which plan is best for you.